Friday, January 2, 2009

but it isn't over yet

This is post number 358, so I still have a bit to go before I make it to the end of Year One.  I got a late start, but I intend to keep going after that anyway.  I think that the compulsion to publish has helped my eye and made me think about what is going on around me in different ways.  So I will still be here even after my year is up.
My commitment is an image.  Anything from any era of my images. Variety, and I hope it is fun for all.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sue Krekorian said...

So glad it's not over. I love seeing your images in all their glorious variety. I am keeping going, too, for the same reason: it makes me use my eyes differently, and now I have a new camera without a broken lcd display, I can better judge my photos as I take them. It's such a good discipline, this photo a day blogging.